Known Errors in the BBC Documentation
Thanks to all those who have contributed information to this page.
Hopefully we can clear up some of the misunderstandings caused by the
documentation for the BBC being wrong or misleading.
The New Advanced User Guide
- Page 33 : Opcode for absolute AND is &2D, not &0E (ASL abs)
- Page 35 : Bytes used for BBR is 3, not 2
- Page 36 : Bytes used for BBS is 3, not 2
- Page 53 : CMP addressing modes for &C1 and &D1 are (indirect,X) and
- Page 219 : Hex IK numbers for keys 9 and I are swapped around. 9
should be 26 and I should be 25
- Page 317 : "Address of next file" item in the *ROM 1st block header
should be 4 bytes long, not 2